Nestled in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, West of Blanco in Blanco County Texas, 6242 FM 1888 is a breathtaking 362.9-acre+/- property that offers a luxurious living experience. The main house features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a range of high-end amenities, while the surrounding landscape offers stunning vistas. Equine enthusiasts will find a haven for their horses, complete with spacious stables, riding arena, and extensive pastures.
- 362.9 acres+/- of stunning Texas Hill Country landscape
- Main house with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, vaulted ceilings, and Pella windows
- Modern kitchen with GE Cafe stainless steel appliances and elegant siltstone counters
- Starlink internet connectivity for enhanced connectivity
- Attached bunkhouse with an extra bedroom and bathroom for guest accommodations
- Equine facilities: training arena, four spacious horse stalls with automatic water system, grazing pastures, and horse trails
- Equine amenities: tack room, feed room, and lean-to shelter
- Large barn/shop for versatile use and storage”
No seller financing. To look for more ranches for sale in Texas, go to jamesbigleyranches.com.
How to buy land or ranch? Go here – LINK