Wharton County Ranchette
This exceptional 21-acre property offers a perfect blend of a fully finished home at the front end of the building and a high-ceiling open shell space, allowing for endless possibilities. Located just 60 miles from Houston in Wharton County, and conveniently near Richmond and Fulshear, this unique estate boasts multiple structures ready for immediate occupancy and ample room for customization.
- 21 acres of versatile property, ideal for creating your dream estate
- Fully finished home at the front end with a full bathroom and stand-up shower
- High-ceiling open shell space in the back of the home with 3 bed rooms and bathroom, offering endless potential for customization
- Central AC already in place in the open shell space
- Option for the seller to consider building out the shell space for the buyer
- Create a game room, additional rooms, or bathrooms to suit your needs
- Enjoy a man-made lake for catfish fishing and serene mornings
- Explore the natural pond at the back of the property or utilize it for recreational activities
- 2 large outbuildings, own a chicken coop for fresh eggs, adding to the self-sufficiency of the estate
- Brand new well and septic
- Don’t miss out on the opportunities this property offers; make it your dream home or retreat today
Owner financing Available Below Prime @ 6.9%, DP minimum 15%. Looking for more ranches for sale in Texas, go to jamesbigleyranches.com for more?
How to buy land or ranch? Go here – LINK