Small Ranch for Sale In Rocksprings Texas (Edwards County)
Black Water Hole Lot 5 80+ acre ranchette, community water, electricity, located between Rocksprings and Del Rio, off 550 and 674, in Edwards County Texas, is ready to be enjoyed by new owners.
This ranchette is a short trip from Rocksprings, easy access (4×4 not required), great roads to property, with utilities such as electricity and a community well close by.
Topography is elevation ranging from 2140 – 2220, low lying dry creek bottoms, valleys that provide ample coverage for wildlife. Free range exotics on property such as axis, sika, and others. 2 new feeders, stands, have strategically placed throughout the property. Property is ag exempt, roads maintained by POA.
– 80+ Acres
– 3.5 hours from San Antonio, 30 minutes from Rocksprings. Edwards County
– Off 550/674
– Elevation ranges from 2140 – 2220, rolling hills
valley that runs through the middle of the property, hill country
juniper and oaks, oaks, and other hardwoods.
– Including but not limited to: Live Oak, Post Oak,
– Juniper, Agarita, Texas Persimmon, huisache, and more.
– Community well near property
– Electricity on property
– Connex can for storage, old cabin on premises (need repairs)
AG EXEMPTION (LOW TAXES)
– Ag Exemption open cattle lease
– Low fence exotics such as Sika, Axis, Feral Pig
– Whitetail, Turkey
Buyer’s agent must attend first showing to participate in full buyer’s commission of 3%, proof of funds or pre-approval letter required before scheduled showings. Property will not be shown within 72 hours of requested appointments.