This versatile 1430-acre property presents excellent commercial potential for a lodge/breeding facility or the perfect heritage ranch in Kimble County Texas. Divided into high and low-fenced sections, it hosts a variety of game species, including Trophy Whitetail, axis, black buck, Pere David, Scimitar Oryx, and various ram breeds. The newly updated 5000sf lodge boasts 7 bedrooms/7 baths and an attached apartment, while a metal barn, breeding pens, and water wells enhance the property’s functionality. With a history as a Whitetail Breeding Facility, this ranch offers a unique opportunity for continued success. Available as a whole or in separated options.
- Minutes West of Junction Texas
- 1430 total acres, divided into high and low-fenced areas
- Trophy Whitetail, axis, black buck, Pere David, Scimitar Oryx, and various ram species
- Newly updated 5000sf lodge with 7 bedrooms/7 baths and attached apartment
- Metal barn constructed in 2022, serving as equipment storage with a cleaning area and walk-in cooler
- 8 breeding pens near the lodge covering approximately 6 acres
- 3 water wells, one solar-powered, two connected to 8,000 gallons of storage
- Historically full-flowing spring serving ponds on the low-fenced area
- Previous Whitetail Breeding Facility, now a prime location for continued success or an exotic breeding program
- Quality deer population, ranging from fawns to 5-year-olds, with potential for annual harvest
- 7 blinds and 7 feeders in each portion of the property, supporting quality genetics
- Low-fenced portion with Copperas Creek, a natural spring, and utility vehicle trail
- Potential homesite with panoramic views and nearby power availability
- 230-acre low-fenced area with Copperas Creek frontage
- Available as a whole or in separated options, contact agent for specific pricing and mapping
- Inventory and income details shared with signed non-disclosure agreements.
No seller financing. Looking for more ranches for sale in Texas, go to jamesbigleyranches.com for more?
How to buy land or ranch? Go here – LINK